How to make an Instagram Business Connection
Making an Instagram Business Connection
To make a business connection, you must create a Facebook page and link it to your Instagram Business account. To get started, we’ll walk you through how to upgrade your Instagram account and how to create and link a Facebook page to Instagram.
We know this might take a few extra minutes — but making an Instagram for Business connection will help brands get to know you, your content, and how you shine as a creator! Need help? Click here to access a step-by-step video on how to connect. You can also write in to the Fohr team at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll do our best to get back to you ASAP.
How To Upgrade Your Instagram to a Business or Creator Account
- Go to your profile and tap the three lines in the upper right corner
- Tap Settings
- Tap Account
- Tap Switch to Professional Account
- Tap Creator or Business
- Tap Next
- Add details, like your category information
- Now, to connect your Facebook Page!
How To Create a Facebook Page
- Login to Facebook or create a Facebook profile
- Next, click into the 9-dot mini menu in the right-hand corner of your home page
- Under Create, click into Page
- Complete your page information, including a business name and category
- Fill in the details to finish your Facebook Page. (Please note that this Page isn’t likely to be seen by the public, unless that is your preference.)
- You’re done! Now, read on to learn how to connect this page to your Instagram account
How To Link Your Existing Facebook Page to Instagram
- Open Instagram on your smartphone
- Go to your profile and tap the three lines in the upper right corner.
- Tap Settings
- Tap Business
- Tap Connect a Facebook Page
- Create or connect to an existing Facebook page to your Instagram here
- You’ll receive a success message on your device when this is complete
Once your accounts are connected, you can complete your ambassador onboarding application.